ECsafeSEAFOOD DATA POLICY
- Last Updated: 29 May 2013
AquaTT as lead dissemination partner for the ECsafeSEAFOOD consortium maintains this website on behalf of all the research partners.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive or complete;
- Sometimes linked to external sites. However, this does not imply the consortium endorses these sites or that it assumes responsibility for these sites;
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Our goal and duty is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. It is also our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors, however we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The ECsafeSEAFOOD consortium accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
ECsafeSEAFOOD’s data policy is compliant to the conditions as set out in Part C [Intellectual Property Rights, Use and Dissemination] of the FP7 Grant Agreement - Annex II (General Conditions).